- The type of incorrect answer may help or hurt the learner’s ability to remember the correct answer.
- “We are designed for mistakes” in order to suggest that mistakes are natural and normal for everyone
- one factor important to performance was the development of specific goals in responding to mistakes.
- Teachers must help students understand that lessons from mistakes “go beyond you” and have implications that are long lasting.
- Amplifying errors allows the learner to see and remember”what is not-to-be-done”.
People who learn from mistakes learn faster!